The Club

Lossiemouth FC has been playing out of Grant Park since 1946.  In 2010 the old stand was condemned for health and safety reasons.  Lossie FC was awarded 60% of the cost of the new stand through the SFA funded Football Partnership scheme.  The remaining 40% was raised through the sale of seats in the stand.

OLD STAND

old stand a Grant Park Lossiemouth

NEW STAND

new stand a Grant Park Lossiemouth

GRANT PARK @ NIGHT

new  stand a Grant Park Lossiemouth